“Everyone needs insurance. We have a plan for you.”
1430 Castlebrooke Way NE,
Marietta, GA 30066
2135 Mainsail Drive
Marietta, GA, 30062
Ask Us A Question
Can I get medical coverage if I have diabetes?
If you are under a company group insurance, you can get coverage. Read full answer
Will my rates increase if I’m a smoker?
The answer is yes. Read full answer
Will individuals with Health Conditions be able to get insurance?
Starting in 2014, job-based and new individual plans won’t be able to exclude you from coverage Read full answer
- Extra Benefits are available in many Medicare Advantage plans
- CMS proposes cut in 2015 Medicare Advantage payments
- Upcoming Scheduled Outage on the Exchange
- Important Health Insurance Marketplace dates
- Time for an insurance checkup?
- Healthcare Exchange
- List of the Essential Health Benefits
- Commonly Used Health Care Words
- Individual tax penalty
- Metallic levels
- When can you buy individual insurance in 2014
- Humana Vision Plans for Individuals
- Humana Dental Plans for Individuals
- More Reasons to Buy Humana
- Announcing the Launch of Humana’s “Healthcare For You” – a consumerresource site
- Employer mandate delayed
- Now Dental and Vision for Everyone
- Small Group Plan
- VSP – Vision Company
- Top 7 Reasons to buy CoventryOne
- Transamerica Term w/Living Benefits
- Ask Us A Questions
- Understanding Long Term Care Insurance:
- United Home Life Plans for Insulin Diabetics!
- Life insurance info from Kemper
- New TERM Plan w/ Living Benefits included from Insure USA!
- Hospital Prices No Longer Secret … Staggering Cost Differences: via HuffPost
- EASY Issue Final Expense
- Individual Health Insurance
- Insulin Dependent Diabetics Accepted With Controlled Blood Sugar
- Diabetics Accepted With Controlled Blood Sugar
- About BasicHealthcarePlan.com
- Welcome to BasicHealthCarePlan.com
- Kaiser Permanente Application Links